- A Wonderful and supportive wife who challenges me to get out to campaign even when I am feeling tired and helps me in so many ways.
- I finalized and sent out an email to many pastors in the area encouraging them to speak to their congregations about the importance of Christians being active politically.
- Walking has been going well, and I have been able to access the necessary maps.
- I have continued to have peace that God is in charge and that His will, will be done, whatever the outcome may be.
- Katherine and baby Abram who could come any day now (His due date is the 29th)!
- Energy! It has been much harder than I thought it would be to work an eight hour day at work and then come home and head right back out to walk neighborhoods.
- Wisdom and discernment concerning the many decisions that come up concerning my campaign.
- Continued peace
- Confidence and ability to eloquently speak my views on issues with those whom I talk to while out walking.