Good afternoon! I hope you had a great week and are excited for the upcoming weekend. Below you will find some specific requests for some of the things going on in my campaign right now as well as some things to pray for in regards to the community within HD 36.
- Wisdom for balancing family time, Awana preparation, and campaigning.
- Wisdom and direction in writing a letter to pastors in the area regarding getting the church out to vote.
- That I would get access to neighborhood maps that show what houses I need to go to very soon. I am waiting to hear back from the State GOP.
- The ability to step out of my comfort zone and approach people about my campaign.
- Continued peace that God’s will, will be done, wherever it is the way I want it to go or not.
- That through campaigning I may have the opportunity to also be a light for Christ, to show his love, and share the good news with those who I talk to.
- Volunteers who are willing to walk neighborhoods or simply talk with everyone they know who may live in my district.
- That protests scheduled in Aurora will remain peaceful and that they will maintain order.
- Wisdom and safety for Aurora police officers as they prepare for anther weekend of protests in Aurora.
- Wisdom for those in authority in Aurora to respond to the protests.
Would you like to be the first to hear about new prayer requests for my campaign? Fill out the form bellow to be added to my prayer request email list!