- Energy and motivation for the final stretch of campaigning.
- Wisdom to know how to spend my time in the wisest way possible.
- Wisdom to know where to target walking in these final weeks.
- Peace that God’s will, will be done no matter the outcome.
- Volunteers to help walk neighborhoods and participate in sign waves
- For knowledge about how to better publish meet and greet locations so as to allow more people to come.
- Sleep in the coming weeks as I balance a newborn, going back to work, and working on my campaign.
- Fair and accurate elections nation-wide that people will be able to accept the results of, no matter the outcome.
- People would see Christ in me through my words and my actions.
- Baby Abram is here and he and his momma are both healthy.
- I am learning to create walk lists on my own, which means there is no more waiting on others to create my maps for me.
- Support of family and friends.
- Pastor email was sent out and info was put into the hands of pastors about getting the church more involved in the political process.
Want to be among the first to receive prayer requests regarding my campaign? Fill out the information below to join my prayer requests email list.